Saturday, January 15, 2011

It snowed this week so...

WE WENT SLEDDING!!!!

DMU is closed on Monday for MLK Day and a bunch of the students went to Colorado for a ski trip.  Some of us didn't go but still wanted to enjoy the 8" of snow we received this week.  Scott, Lindsey and I went to Waveland Golf Course today and I think we all had a pretty good time! 

First off we none of us had sleds.  So we spent almost an hour driving to Wal-Mart, Toys R Us and then finally at Target we found some!  We only got 2 because I planned on taking pictures more then sledding.  Below are 23 edited pictures from the trip.  Lindsey helped out and took pictures for me while I tried my hand at it.  As you can see from the pictures I didn't do so hot and fell over a couple times.  This was my first time taking action shots and I think they turned out pretty good!  Enjoy!
























To satisfy my need for landscape pictures I took one of the trees.  I can't believe how big they look in this picture since I was standing so far away from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment