Tuesday, January 11, 2011

First Outing - Hepburn, IA


Anyone who knows me very well at all knows I grew in a small town in Iowa called Hepburn.  While home for Christmas I decided to take my camera out and walk the streets (all 5 of them) and see what I could find.  For being a very small town (20 or so people live there currently) I was able to take some great pictures.  I had 2 favorites from the day, Christmas Eve.  (All of these I must mentioned had some great work done on them thanks to photoshop!)  The first is of an old barn.  I've seen this barn most of my life and always thought it was just old and rotting.  I now view it differently. 

Another one of my favorites from the day is of a water feature in my parents front yard.  It almost looks as if their umbrella is too small to keep them from getting snowed on.

Here are 4 more shots from the day.  Hope you like them!



No comments:

Post a Comment